So, what we've accomplished: wedding date, ceremony and reception venue, officiant, photographer for wedding day, engagement photos taken, chef/caterer, rough idea of menu for wedding supper, rustic theme selected for reception, general ideas for reception decor, and possible musicians for ceremony and reception.
- Meet with pastry chef, Caroline Taylor.
- Visit We Party in McLean--linens, tables, glassware, chairs.
- Visit Carriage House--size up linen samples. Select colors.
- Book, officially, Bell and Blake musicians for Oct. 3rd date. Request playlist.
- Pick stationary, invites, Save the Date cards.
- Pick wedding dress (I have until February for this, to ensure time for fittings).
- Enroll in dance lessons at Dance Factory (begin this in February).
- Finalize decor reception.