After scanning those high-gloss wedding magazines (thank you, Somer, you are a dear!), and looking at hundreds of wedding websites, I have learned a few things about gowns of this nature and what my eye seems to gravitate towards.
- I am not a big, poofy dress kind of person.
- I am not a skin baring all type of person.
- I am not a modern person.
- I like minimalism.
- I adore gowns that have touches of vintage, a look from another time period, but strangely, not gowns from the time periods themselves.
- I want to feel like a slight garden nymph with a historic backbone.
Gown #1: The Marielle gown, by Augusta Jones
Gown #2: The Destiny gown, by Augusta Jones
Gown #3: The strapless, bolero gown, by Watters