Friday, December 26, 2008

Fun with Stationary

I have yet to finalize wedding colors, but I do so love these rustic-inspired invitations. What appeals to me most is the twine bow, the basic and organic colors, the pressed flowers.

As for Save the Date cards, I have yet to find a plan for this. First of all, does one really need Save the Date cards? I mean, everyone who's coming to the wedding (all 70 of us) already knows the date of the wedding. So, do we need to send these out? Really? Something to think about. If we do decide to send these out, etiquette dictates we distribute them 8 months before the wedding date, with invitations 2 months before. If we decide not to send out Save the Date cards, then we will need to send out invitations earlier! Also, open to any rustic-themed invitations you come across! Send them our way!









No comments: