- Vintage sitting mailbox (that you can put on a table for guests to access easily) or antique mail slots. See this page for what we're after or the mailbox on this page.
- A table as awesome as this one.
- Spray paint that makes things look rusty and old.
- Cool rustic looking baskets. We need two with handles so that they can hang from shepherd's hooks--one for programs, one for grass seed puches--and we need one without a handle that can hold 70-80 4-inch pie boxes (preferably round so that we can display them on a plant stand.
- House numbers that we could use as table stands (table cards). See this page for what we're after.
- Doily, scalloped edged paper in expresso color for making this kind of sign.
- A good deal on grass seed.
- These kinds of natural or kraft hang tags for pie boxes.
- Virginia wines that you love!! We'd love your recommendations.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Does Anyone Know Where We Can Find The Following....???
Posted by Ally Armistead at 3:21 PM