This will all work out!
Here's the structure of the ceremony:
- Groom and officiant walk down the aisle first, followed by Best Man and one groomsman. Bert English and Matt McClinch will stand by Chris.
- Music will change, denoting the bride and bridal party. Matron of Honor (Jen) will walk down the aisle, escorted by Man of Honor (Patrick). They will stand by Ally.
- Father gives bride in marriage; this is accompanied by a brief spiel.
- Biblical reading, which we'd like Bill English (one of our groomsman) to give.
- Brief sermon, related to marriage, love
- Marriage vows and exchange of rings
- The Lord's Prayer
- The Marriage Prayer, read by Bill English.
- The Peace, during which bride and groom kiss and walk down the aisle.
Nicholas also recommended that we print up programs, with the structure of the ceremony, or at least the Lord's Prayer and Marriage Prayers, so we can all follow along.
More to come soon... but Alice is off for a brief vacation, and away from wedding wonderland.