Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Engagement Photo Session!!

Our check to Ms. Jennifer Chase is off and in the mail, and we've scheduled our engagement photo shoot for Wednesday, October 29th at 4 p.m. Jennifer has a few great ideas up her sleeve. We thought we'd begin the session at Oatlands itself--near the old barns with broken windows and the mountain scape of the Blue Ridge--and then finish up our last hour in historic downtown Leesburg at a bookstore on Main Street (picking up on our literary theme). I have no idea what to wear for the shoot (!), but Chris and I were thinking our best pair of blue jeans and cool colors to contrast with the peak foliage! Stay tuned for photos... coming your way!

1 comment:

KClodfelter said...

Ally! I'm excited for you! I can't wait to see these. I am blog-stalking you a little bit right now. I'm so happy for you and Chris I can hardly stand it. You will be a beautiful bride, and you so deserve every minute of happiness that this will bring, now and always.

Love,
Kirsten